(Senior) Fleet Procurement Manager
- Full responsibility to develop future fleet procurement strategies and funding opportunities for Oply Europe
- Search, selection and auditing of possible suppliers in Germany and other European markets in cooperation with the fleet team and the management.
- Maintenance and development of existing supplier relationships.
- Establishment, maintenance and evaluation of strategic partnerships (national and international).
- Preparation and execution of all purchasing negotiations with leasing companies, insurance companies, car manufacturers, and other fleet-related service providers, including negotiation, drafting and closing of contracts.
- Regular analysis and controlling of the contractual agreements to prepare for new negotiations and renegotiations and to initiate corresponding measures
- Regular supplier audits in terms of processes, cost and quality and development implementation and supervision of the improvements.
- Support of the management team on the month-end closing, forecasting and budgeting.
- Tactical purchasing activities such as master data maintenance, contact maintenance etc.
- Purchasing controlling within the fleet area and active development of improvement measures.
- Consistent optimization in terms of cost, quality and delivery times in close cooperation with the relevant departments.
- Development and optimization of leasing returns processes in cooperation with the fleet team.
- Evaluation and development of fleet re-sales processes.
- Creation of market and price analyzes
- Preparation of management decisions
- Currently team responsibility but possibility to set up an international purchasing team in
- Reporting directly to the CEO Germany.
- DBachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a focus on Finance / Controlling / Purchasing. Master’s degree or MBA are a plus
- 5-7 years relevant experience in the procurement of fleets and a strong relevant
- Proven track record in setting up procurement strategies with relevant cost
savings and process improvements
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Secure knowledge in purchasing law and in negotiations with customers and
service providers; Europe-wied experience is a plus
- Hands-on mentality
- High degree of teamwork, flexibility and solution orientation
- High proficiency with MS Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), database knowledge is a plus
- Proficiency in both, German and English (written and spoken) is a must
If you like to work in a young, berlin-based startup and help shaping the future of mobility send us your CV and cover letter asap 🙂